Monday, September 03, 2007

A Shift In Focus

This blog has been pretty unfocused. This is a product of it's author, because I'm a pretty unfocused individual. Or I'm more focused on the big picture and not on the brush strokes so I seem unfocused... ANYWAY! here's the deal:

I will now use this blog mainly to try to show what seminary is all about. Hopefully this blog will help shed some light on what most ministers go through (at least UCC ministers and those who attend that denom's seminaries), what is actually in the Bible, and personal changes and challenges I'm going through. I hope this will be of interest to you all.

Lots of posts to come! Stick around!

1 comment:

victory4angela said...

What the heck is going on the Bible - enquiring minds want to know!

We miss you in MD and now that I'm done with all my treatments, you're gone. What's up with that?!