Tuesday, June 28, 2005

She's on to us...

By buddy Chris Edwards' girlfriend Tracie has to be the funniest blogger in the short history of blogging. However, sadly, she is also very observant and therefore it's back to the drawing boards for us E.T.'s.

From Tracie's blog 'emotionaltoothpaste': "Maybe I watched too much X-Files as a kid (and adult), but I'm pretty sure that Chipotle is, in fact, an evil chain started by the shadowy part of the government (well, let's be honest, at this point the whole government in pretty f-ing shadowy) in order to aid the aliens which are attempting to invade this planet and create a race of alien-human hybrids. Every single time I eat a burrito, within an hour or so, I'm dead asleep in a spicy, beany food coma. During these comas I have the weirdest dreams. Ever. On par with The Birth Control Dreams. Same thing happens to Chris. (When I started this post, I planned to tell you all about my dreams that I had yesterday during my post-burrito naps, but after I started to tell one of my co-workers about them this morning, I remembered that you pretty much sound like a total boring tard when you try to tell others about your dreams, unless the dream is super vivid and has, like, man eating wolves in it, or something. So, yeah, I'll spare you the excercise of attempting to narrate the surrealistic, and just tell you the dreams involved a $400 bottle of Grand Mariner, a 5'6' baby, who was in fact my sister, and an alternate-reality version of Chris.) "

meanwhile, nature continues to give us the middle finger to prove that once and for all... nature hates us...

No comments: