Thursday, April 21, 2005

Westward

My somehow-related "Aunt", Ann West passed away a few weeks ago. I've been meaning to do this for awhile, but i haven't really understood the impact that her passing had on me.

After her passing, it was like a flood gate opened up. All these people from my past have been showing up in droves... from different blogs that i've found to random people calling me.. to all sorts of stuff.

It has helped me not grieve, but celebrate Annie... it has helped me come to terms with my hometown.

Be honest... the first time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, so it didn't take much to prove that I am a retard but in the long run I win because I am just the total shiznet or not?? You can be the judge. What have ya been up too?? I really never talked to you in forever or really when Val and my idiot brother were dating. Oh the fun times!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah that first comment is from me. I know I know I am a bitch!! Well figured I shout ya a holla hahahaha funny stuff alright see ya

Anonymous said...

Not too anonymous anyway when we all know who Val dated! What's a shiznet?