I have been tagged by Kim (The Accountant (who is actually an auditor and if you ask her about taxes she'll rip your face off)) - basically, the game is that you write 20 things about yourself and then tag as many other people as long as it took you to write the 20 things.
Here are my 20 things:
1. I would spend my whole paycheck buying new music if Kate wouldn't kill me.
2. I say things at my work that would get me fired at a job that wasn't staffed by 99% males (not being racist or sexist, just being direct like "quit being incompetent and FIX this problem!").
3. My coworkers and most people who know me think I'm completely nuts.
4. I’m 6'3 2/4" but say I'm 6'4".
5. I wish my truck was a VW Turbo Diesel that got 600+ miles on a tank of gas.
6. I have a wife that I don't deserve and set her above all else.
7. I hate evangelicals mainly because i used to be one.
8. I would like to start a non-spineless democratic party and call it the Neutral Party and emphasize discussion rather than towing party lines.
9. I think Europe has its shit together in the social welfare aspect of society.
10. The last three places (over 50 miles away) I've been: Pittsburgh, PA, Tybee Island/Savannah, GA, and North Canton, OH.
11. Countries I've visited: Canaduh, Czech Republic, Austria, Netherlands, and Germany.
12. I wish it was Halloween every day.
13. I dream about being in a band and rocking my high school's socks off at the talent show.
14. I would sell your soul to take credit for writing any song by Nirvana, Smashing Pumpkins, Radiohead, Carpark North, Green Day, or Blink 182.
15. I waited 'til marriage.
16. Kate and I have dance offs to Good Charlotte or some random euro-dance music we have on i-Tunes on a regular basis.
17. Laughing Gas these HazMats... Gorillaz rule.
18. As Buddhist as I try to be, I do believe there is a violent, militant thing inside of me.
19. My fantasy football team SUCKS.
20. The Good Ol' Days will always mean my 8th grade 19-1 basketball season with the St. Mary's Blue Waves.. particularly the last game against St. Benedict and how I blocked "Skooter" like 11 million times. And yelled very loudly.
I can't tell time, so I'm tagging Bill Gates (he never writes me any more), James, Val, Garry, and J-Hixx. You're it!