Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Now for something completely different...

I did this survey way back when and thought it'd be sweet to do it again! you can do it too! this is my half-assed appology for laying a heady theory on y'all... so now is time for fun! join in, won't you?

just a quick note, this is Kate and my iTunes list... so don't be surprised..

IF A MOVIE WAS MADE OF YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?

So, here's how it works:

1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, etc).
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press play.
4. For every question type the song that's playing.
5. When you go to a new question press the next button.

Ready?

***

Opening Credits:
Honey, Honey- From the Mama Mia Sountrack

Waking Up:
Take a Walk by Spoon (great song to wake up to! "come up, take'n a walk with you!")

Falling In Love:
While the Cold Winter Waiting by Trentemoller (that would be one depressed love affair!)

Fight Scene:
Give my love to Rose by Johnny Cash... damn sad fight.. or at least an after fight sound.. DUDE I KILLED A GUY! EEEEKK!!

Breaking Up:
Nobody's Home by Urlich Schnauss (good one for a breakup!)

Making up:
Marching Bands of Manhattan by Deathcab for Cutie.. good one iTunes! ("i'd make your name sing, go through the alleys and bounce off of the buildings")

Life's Okay:
Chocolate Jesus by Tom Waits

Mental Breakdown:
I slept with someone in fallout boy and all i got was this song written about me by Fallout Boy ("my conscience is calling in sick again")

Driving:
It's your Love by Tim McGraw (that causes me to drive far, far away?!)

Flashbacks:
This Train Don't Stop here Anymore by Elton John (wow!)

Happy Dance:
You Give Me Something by Jamiroquai

Regretting:
The Crazy One by the Brindley Brothers ("you wonder if anyone here is on your side.. i am and i say you're not the crazy one")

Final Battle:
I'll See you when we're both not so emotional by American Football

Death Scene:
Say it Right by Nelly Furtado ("you either stand or you fall" i guess i fell)

Ending Credits:
The Impression that I Get by the Mighty Mighty Bosstones ("have you ever been close to tragedy or been close to folks who have?")

BONUS! The Sex Scene: Poor Leno (Istanbul take forever) by Royksopp from the Live Album

now what'd y'all get?! let me know and i'll check out the songs on iTunes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

itunes???
some of us ain't got all them new fangled gadgets, dad gum it!
Hey!I think this post is predjudice,racist and unfair. And you call yourself a Christian!
hhmmm...well maybe you are onto it.
LOL!
ma